Go Anywhere Bag (Print)
It’s the Go Anywhere Bag because, well, it’s that simple, you can go anywhere with it and look unique, stylish, and pretty darn cool. This is one of the larger bag patterns, not huge, but definitely roomy enough for whatever comes your way.
The best part? All the pockets.
- 3 roomy pockets on the front: great for sunglasses, keys, and your phone
- One large back pocket
- Interior slip pocket
In this pattern you’ll find:
- Step-by-step instructions with professional illustrations for making one Go Anywhere Bag
- Variations for magnetic snap, sew in snap, and velcro closures
- Instructions for optional interior slip pocket
15.5″ Wide/13.5″ Tall/12.5″ Handle Drop/Total Height 26″
- 1/2 yard main bag body exterior (home dec or canvas)
- 1/2 yard pockets exterior
- 1 yard main body lining and exterior pocket linings, interior slip pocket, and straps
- Fat Quarter (18”x22”) interior slip pocket
- Magnetic snap (optional) – 14mm snap for back pocket, or velcro could be substituted
- Hidden sew in magnetic snap (optional) or 18mm magnetic snap
- 2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101)
- Water soluble pen
Advanced Beginner and beyond.